Monday, April 04, 2005

Hello Everyone


Hi my name is Mack.
I was just adopted by a great family and I am soooo happy to be with them. I am a Golden Retreiver that was rescued from a shelter in Missouri. I really like Colorado, but I am getting used to how dry it is here so I am drinking lots of water and I have a little allergy problem but hope to get it taken care of. I am just over 1 year old, I am housebroken, not interested in getting on furniture, I walk on a leash pretty good but I do need some work on this, I love wagging my tail. I am such a good boy because I don't chew on anything. The vet says I need to gain a little weight so I am back to eating puppy food. I am a little sloppy when I drink my water, but I am soooo cute.

I look forward to meeting everyone and their doggies. I am sure you will see more pictures since my parents love me so much!
wag, wag, wag, wag, wag... Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mack! You must have really good luck, because you hit the jackpot when it comes to homes! Jay and Kim will spoil you, but no doubt you'll remain a well-behaved pooch. I can't wait to meet you! Tell Mom and Dad to bring you on the plane next time they come to Philly or New York, otherwise it may be fall before I see you! And I can't wait that long! Woofs and treats - Nikki

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you ARE a lucky little puppy! Actually, I think Jay and Kim are the lucky ones to have found you - you're cute! I hope you know you'll have the best new home any boy can ask for! Come see us up in Fort Collins some day. We have lots of parks to play in and trails to hike. Wag wag wag... Kody and Sage...wag wag wag....