Friday, July 22, 2005

What have I been up to?

So my last day at work was July 1 and my last post was a few days prior to that. Now that I have not been working for 3 weeks I have not posted. I guess that tells you what I was doing at work...

Let's see the TdF started on July 2 and I have been faithfully watching that every day. I have been riding my bike a lot. It has been sweltering hot, so fortunately I can ride earlier in the day than normal.

I also started taking a Photography class at Denver Darkroom. I am 3 weeks into the 4 week course and am really enjoying it. Here are a couple of my first prints. They are from the Parker Main Criterium on Saturday, July 16.


Not too bad if I say so myself. I have a couple of more to print, but when you are in the darkroom time goes by. It's like a black hole and kind of like sitting at a table in Vegas gambling.

It looks pretty darn clear that Lance will have #7. The time trial is tomorrow and the weather looks good, so he can go all out and finally win a stage this year. Not that it matters, but it would be nice to win a stage.

Ciao!

2 comments:

davegannon said...

hey! great to see you are back! i was getting worried. of course, i could have just called you. duh! nice pics. another hidden talent of the jayman!
let's get together soon! congrats on the end of Ctix.

Anonymous said...

Man, you're absolutely no where now that you're not employed!

Good pics!