Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hitch Hiker

So here I am on my last interval today going up past Red Rocks and I look down at my rear derailleur. I see at grasshopper, large I might add, hanging on to the cable upside down. Crazy! So, after I finish the interval I turn around to start going downhill and I look down again and there he is now hanging on upright. It was actually pretty funny. He held on for about 5 more minutes, then climbed onto my cassette, not a good idea, but I did not pedal ;) and then he was gone. I was wondering if I was seeing thisngs since it was 92 degrees and I had just finished my 6th 8 minute LT interval. But I think it was real.

Here is a new picture I printed today. It was taken on top of Bierstadt looking out to Gray's & Torrey's. I'll start posting them on flickr as well.

No comments: