Monday, February 28, 2005


I was in Steamboat Springs with Kim, Diane & Keith. We had a great time on the mountain enjoying the beautiful weather! It was sunny & clear blue skis on Thursday & Friday. A little too warm to keep the snow, but the conditions were actually very good. I decided to snowboard since I like the sport and am bored with alpine skiing. This was my 7th & 8th time riding and after a few turns I was back on track again! It has been almost 2 years since I have been on a snowboard, so I was surprised to see how quickly it all came back. I am definitely getting better at my turns, and trying to go a little faster, but a couple of jammed shoulders kept my speed down. Nothing that a couple of soaks in the hot tub didn't help.

We ate at Cugino's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant and it was very good! Great atmosphere! Other than buying a new pair of Keen Newport H2 sandals we did not have that much excitement. But we did go snowshoeing on Saturday and that will be the next post..... Posted by Hello

No comments: