Monday, February 04, 2008

NY(?) Giants

Yes, I am very upset at the Patriots. But, I kind of wondered if this was going to happen. The last part of the season they started looking tired and not winning like they did earlier in the season. But I will admit that it was a very good game and the NY(?) Giants had a great defense. It was a great ride and Tom Brady did have a phenomenal year. So, hats off to the New England Patriots!

Now, about those NY(?) Giants..... If they play in Rutherford New Jersey, how can they call themselves the New York Giants? My sister-in-law lives 1/2 block from the Hudson River on the Jersey side and If I say she lives in New York, people freak out. "No she doesn't, she lives in New Jersey." So based on Google Maps, Rutherford is 7 miles West of Weehawken. Our kids are confused enough with geography, so we need to make sure they understand who this team really is. I will be calling them the NJ Giants and starting a petition as well.

No comments: